Centrius Air Alternating Mattress Overlay (King Single)
Centrius Air Alternating Mattress Overlay (King Single) is designed to facilitate blood circulation and provide maximum tissue pressure redistribution and relief for treating and preventing pressure injuries.
- Alternating Pressure Mode
- Durable Material
- Easy Cleaning
or 4 payments of $474.50 with Info
Product hire enquiry
Weekly Hire Rate: $50.000000
To hire this product submit a request below and we’ll reply to you shortly with confirmation of the dates and a quote for your requested hire period.
Multiple Compatibility: Integrated pressure monitoring mattress overlay & replacement system for all your essential needs.
Simple but powerful, the Carilex Centrius is a cost-effective therapy support surface that offers a combination of dynamic and static modes to meet individual patient’s need.
Working with state-of-the-art IPS technology, Centrius’ intelligent pressure monitoring system keeps an eye on the mattress 24 hours a day, ensuring the patient receives pressure relief or pressure redistribution at all times.
Adjustable comfort settings for different body types, low-pressure alert in case of abnormal pressure drop or power failure. Comes with 4 Directional Stretch coverlet for durability and comfort.
Centrius is the perfect example of affordable quality, it provides all the essential features needed for optimal therapy and much more. It is the best wound care solution for low to high-risk patients, and most suitable for hospital, homecare and nursing home environments.
The Centrius power unit with IPS technology.
The IPS Technology, Intelligent Pressure Sensing Technology, responds to patient movements on the mattress by automatically adjusting internal mattress pressure, which allows Centrius to regulate airflow and continuously provide a total envelopment for our patients. Carilex is the first brand in the industry to master IPS. This gives us more experience and vast knowledge in the technology that is years ahead of our competitors.
The pump is suitable for three different mattresses.
- Centrius + Entrix overlay for medium - high risk patients.
- Centrius + Lux to for very high-risk patients
- Centrius + FIT to for very high-risk patients
Features of The Centrius power unit with IPS technology
- Intelligent pressure sensing - Responds to patient movements on the mattress by automatically adjusting internal mattress pressure.
- Power failure alarm - Audible and visual power failure alarms to alert caregivers in case of an abnormal power outage.
- Memory recall - Restores to the previous systems automatically after an abnormal power outage.
- Low-pressure alarm - Audible and visible alert to notify when abnormal internal pressure/power failure occurs.
- Alarm mute - Disable the audible indicator system.
- Max Inflate - Rapidly hyper-inflates the mattress providing a firm and convenient surface for nursing tasks.
- Hands-Free Automatic System - Simple selection of “Soft”, “Medium” or “Firm” fully automated comfort modes, with auto upright support.
- Dynamic / CLP Therapy Modes - Provides both dynamic and CLP therapy functions to meet individual patient’s need.
Features of Centrius Air Alternating Mattress and the Overlay System
- Lightweight Power Unit
- Mattress Overlay
- Mattress Replacement
- MAX Inflation
- Memory Recall
- Multiple Mattress Sizes
- Pressure Redistribution
- Whisper Quiet
- 5" Air Cell
- 7" Air Cell
- 8" Air Cell
Power Unit Model: REF: SR366
Power Input: 220-240Vac 50Hz 0.2A
Power Consumption: Max 12W
Weight: Power Unit : 2.8Kg
Mattress Set: 4.1kg, 4.3kg
Power Unit: 315 x 220 x 120mm ( W x H x D )
32” x 80” x 5” ( 82 x 200 x 13 cm )
36” x 80” x 5” ( 90 x 200 x 13 cm )
32” x 80” x 7” ( 82 x 200 x 18 cm )
36” x 80” x 7” ( 90 x 200 x 18 cm )
32” x 80” x 8” ( 82 x 200 x 20 cm )
36” x 80” x 8” ( 90 x 200 x 20 cm )
other size upon request
Agency Approval: IEC/EN60601-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, AS/NZS IEC60601-1
Operating Condition: Temperature : 5°C to 40°C, Humidity : 15% to 90%
Transportation & Storage Condition: Temperature : -25°C to 70°C, Humidity : 0% to 90%
Weight Capacity: Entrix 5: 150kg / Entrix Lux: 180kg / FIT: 250kg
This Power Unit is not AP/APG protected