This wheelchair has a backrest which can be reclined independently of the rest of the seating system. Reclining wheelchairs have a long wheelbase for stability and a high backrest to ensure your supported when reclining.
or 4 payments of $112.50 with Info
DescriptionAchieve maximum comfort with padded armrests, adjustable elevating leg rests and a headrest extension. Castors adjust to 3 positions with rear anti-trippers as standard equipment. Chrome plated hand rims and carry pocket are also standard. This chair is a fully Reclining Wheelchair.
- Detachable headrest
- Detachable full-length PVC padded armrests
- Swingaway, detachable elevating legrests
- Aluminum footplates with plastic anti-slip pads
- Stainless steel side panels
- Nylon upholstery, fire-retardant
- 8" solid front casters
- Rear 24" aluminium spoke pneumatic tires, steel handrim
- Attendant foot pedals and hand brake
- Reclining back 90-170 degrees
- Anti-tip device.