BioSkin Hinged Knee Skin
The BioSkin hinged knee brace, Bio Skin’s® Hinged Knee Skin™ is the lightest hinged knee brace available. The offset, bicentric hinges conform to the shape of the leg and provide extra support to knees with ligament damage.
- Lateral collateral and medial collateral ligament tear
- Meniscus tear
Bio Skin's(r) Hinged Knee Skin(TM) is the lightest hinged knee brace available.
The offset, bicentric hinges conform to the shape of the leg and provide extra support to knees with ligament damage.
Constructed from Bio Skin's(r) unique, breathable materials, the Hinged Knee Skin(tm) also provides excellent compression to control swelling and pain and to speed healing in a damaged joint. Indications:
Features of bio-skin hinged knee brace:
- Available in front closure design for easy application
- Finger loops enable easy pull-on application
- Offset hinge reduces pressure on the knee joint
- Unique strapping system minimizes migration
- Donut and horseshoe buttresses can change position to allow custom patella support
- Custom molded soft condylar padding
- 100% neoprene-free and latex free
- Knee stabilty
- General knee pain
LIGHTEST HINGED KNEE BRACE
The hinges used in the BioSkin Hinged Knee Brace are made from an extremely lightweight aluminum commonly used in aviation because of its strength-to-weight ratio. This provides you with all the stability of a hinged knee brace without excess bulk and weight.
The top and bottom strap of the Hinged Knee Brace provide extra stabilization and are elastic so they can move with your body as your muscles flex and extend during movement and exercise.
A foam ring around the patella provides passive massage and swelling control to help relieve pain and speed recovery following a knee injury.
Injuries Treated (bioskin hinged knee brace):
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Sprain
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Tear or Sprain
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Tear or Sprain
- Meniscus Tear
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Sprain