Product hire enquiry
Weekly Hire Rate: $60.000000
To hire this product submit a request below and we’ll reply to you shortly with confirmation of the dates and a quote for your requested hire period.
The unique heel zone ensures effective alternation of the high-risk calcaneus and malleolus areas of the lower leg. Combined with lateral side bolsters for additional patient stability, it is ideal for patients at risk of developing pressure-related ulceration. The system also offers an excellent healing surface for patients receiving treatment for existing wounds. The Premium Digital 9 has perfected the tried and true mechanisms of pressure redistribution through Cell-inCell technology for the ultimate in patient support, treatment, and comfort.
- Dimensions (mm) : W 900 x H 250 x L 1970
- Cell configuration:
- 19cm x 26cm cell in cells alternating 1 in 3 including 3 static head cells
- heel zone
- integrated side buffers
- unique profiling base section that conforms to upper body raises
- Support weight: Up to 180kg
- Cycle time: 12 minutes
- Top cover: PU multi-stretch waterproof, vapor permeable top cover with infection control side flaps, tape over top seams & quick release zipper
- CPR access: Rapid-release CPR handle at the control unit. Comes with a transport cap
- Control unit: Ultra-quiet premium digital pump featuring auto adjustment, adjustable alternation, and static modes with a high-capacity compressor. Also includes a full suite of audio and visual alarm modes with a mute function.
- Indicators: Comfort, function mode, mute, and power.
- Approvals: CE / ARTG 130616 / C-tick