The Wonder Sheet 'Original'
For many turning over in bed can be difficult and often painful. Help is here!
The ‘Wonder Sheet’ combines a ‘satin’ panel with ‘polyester/cotton’ 50/50 blend sheeting at the ends.
The satin panel sits under the user’s hips and bottom area, allowing for increased bed mobility, in particular turning over in bed and swinging the legs in and out of bed. The top and bottom sheeting panels ensure the head and feet are stable, amd minimise sliding up or down when lying.
- DVA and NDIS Approved
- Fits a mattress of thickness up to 28cm high. Optional to order sheets that provide extra 10cm of depth.
- Ok to use with a pressure mattress.
- The Wonder Sheet fitted sheet can benefit anyone of any age. May be beneficial for improving bed mobility for people with:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Motor Neuron disease
- Quadriplegia *Stroke
- Chronic arthritis
- Ongoing chronic illness, pain & disability
- Brain injury
- Joint pain
- Poor circulation
- General ageing & weakness
- Carer; home & facility
- Cerebral Palsy *Muscular Dystrophy
- Any illness or disorder really, that affects the ability to transfer in bed could benefit from the Wonder Sheet.
The reduced friction lowers the risk of skin breakdown causing pressure ulcers, whilst assists with increasing the ease of movement and independent re-positioning.
Enhances independence while reducing injuries, improving the quality of life.
It can work in conjunction with other equipment already in place, such as a bed pole.
Reduced risk of back (and other MSK) injuries to carers. It make re-positioning easier requiring much less effort.