Pride Go Chair - Power Wheelchair
Pride has always been known for its excellent full-sized power wheelchairs and great travel-sized scooters. Now you can have the terrific features of both in the Pride Go Chair - Power Wheelchair.
Compact, foldable Pride electric wheelchair for inside use that is highly maneuverable and easy to use around the house or at the mall. Easily pulls apart for transport in the boot of the car. A comfortable seat, simple footplate, flip-up armrests, and small footprint make it ideal for those wanting a compact powerchair that can fit in most storage scenarios and maneuver around tight corners, especially in the home or room. Easy-to-use controls, simple battery charger operation, and attractive design. Very popular micro powerchair from Pride Mobility.
- Model: Go Chair
- Weight Capacity: 110kgs
- Maximum Speed*: 4.8 km
- Ground Clearance: 4.45cm
- Turning Radius: 67.95cm (with Foot Platform)
- Overall Length: 73.6cm (with Foot Platform)
- Overall Width: 48.26cm
- Drive Wheels: 8" Solid
- Castor Wheels: 5" Solid
- Anti-tip Wheels: 3" Solid
- Suspension: Limited
- Drive Train: dual motor rear wheel drive
- Braking System: intelligent braking
- Standard Electronics: 40amp, PG GC 2 (non-programmable)
- Standard Battery Charger: 2 AMP off-board
- Range Per Charge*: up to 12.87 Kilometers
- Battery: 1 pack(2) 12-volt 12AH
- Battery Weight: 9.07kgs (Total Pack weight)
- Base Weight: 25.85kgs (rear section 15.42kgs, front section 10.43kgs)
- Standard Seat weight: 11.33kgs
- Standard Seat:
- Width: 45cm
- Depth: 45cm
- Foldable compact lightweight seat
- Colour: red
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition, and tire pressure.