DualFlex Dynamic Hybrid Mattress Solution (King Single)
The DualFlex Dynamic Hybrid Mattress (King Single) Solution is a dynamic replacement mattress system, combining both high-performance static foam and active alternating air cell technology for exceptional patient comfort and healing.
- Alternating Pressure Mode
- Durable Material
- Easy Cleaning
Product hire enquiry
Weekly Hire Rate: $100.000000
To hire this product submit a request below and we’ll reply to you shortly with confirmation of the dates and a quote for your requested hire period.
Dynamic Hybrid Mattress Solution
The DualFlex is a dynamic replacement mattress system, combining both high-performance static foam, and active alternating air cell technology for exceptional patient comfort and healing.
Specifically developed for patients at 'High Risk' of developing pressure ulcers, this flexible step-up mattress, provides cost-effective pressure ulcer prevention and healing in one excellent system.
The high-performance foam layer features a zonal area design, including GELTEX® inside technology, to provide effective redistribution of pressure on the sacrum, head, shoulder blades and heel areas. Alternating therapy can be quickly and easily applied by connecting the ultra-quiet pump, whilst still providing a peaceful sleeping environment.
The DualFlex presents a very flexible step-up or step-down mattress system to cater for higher or lower risk patients all in one, cost-effective pressure-relieving mattress solution.
- GELEX® inside technology- clinically proven, breathable, medical-grade foam
- Low interface pressures for improved blood circulation and wound healing
- Ultra-quiet pump-less than 28db, for a peaceful sleeping environment
- Auto-set – no need to input weight, with the ability to manually adjust for patient comfort.
- IPS technology – perfectly adjusts air pressure to suit individual patients and their movements
- Low-pressure alarm and Power failure alarm
- Patient transfer mode
- Channels for hose and cell connections to avoid pressure points on the surface
- Handles for ease of carrying
- Buckle and straps for safely securing it to the bed frame
- Nylon cells with TPU laminations for longevity
- Durable, vapour permeable and water-resistant 2-way stretch coverlet to protect the skin from shearing
- Hidden zip for improved infection control
- Flexible contour design for profiling beds.
- When patient comfort is of utmost priority
- Patients up to 250kgs
- Patient at High Risk of developing pressure ulcers.
Dimensions: 26 x 22 x 9 (cm)
Power consumption: 20w
Operating / storage conditions: 5℃- 40℃ v/ 15% - 60%
This system is not AP/APG protected.
Dimensions : 90 x 200 x 18 (cm)
Foams : GELTEX inside, SB41/130, SB40/170, SB50/210
Air cells: Nylon with TPU lamination material
Cover: Polyester tricot with PU lamination