IC15 Mattress Firm Active
Firm, yet supportive mattress. The IC15 offers support and comfort. A firm feel makes it easier for turning. Pair with an Icare bed or suitable on any base platform.
Key Functions of the IC15 Mattress
- Pressure Redistribution: the IC15 mattress features the ActiveX™ 84 material is the main comfort layer in this mattress. ActiveX™ is a high-grade elastic type foam that is responsive to the temperature around inflamed areas. ActiveX™ will become softer as it becomes warmer. So around a pressure point, it will always soften and allow the blood to circulate freely.
- Solid Support Foam Base: XP Support foam is a high-density foam that is used in the bottom layer of the IC15. XP Support foam is an open cell material that breaths to allow air circulation but is high density to prevent bottoming out. This material will easily contour to any profiling bed.
- Temperature Regulating Cover: the IC15 cover is made with the new Bluetec cooling fabric. This is a way to stretch fabric to conform to body and mattress contour. It is under-woven with a cooling yarn to regulate body temperature.
- Ventilated Base Fabric: vant fabric is a three-dimensional polypropylene material that has high air permeability and is anti-bacterial. We use this on the side wall of the IC15 mattress covers to greatly increase air movement.
- No-turn design reducing manual handling
- Anticrease XP base to allow easy contour for any profiling bed
- Standard cover MVTR: NA. Medical Cover MVTR (g/24h·m2): 1635.0 Average
- Medical Cover BS7175: Crib 5
- Waterlow ≤ 20
- Immersion Rating: Medium
- Envelopment Score: 4/5
- To launder the cover in a washing machine, set the main wash to a minimum of 65°C for no less than 10 minutes. The cover can be tumble dried on low heat and the temperature must not exceed 60°C. The foam can be autoclaved at 134°C.