K-Care Shower Stool With Arms
K-care shower stool with arms is fitted with raised arm rests for easy patient transferring on and off the seat. Can be used in a smaller shower.
- Height and angle adjustable to accommodate the user and uneven floors
- Moulded plastic seat clip-on for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Anti-slip feet for safer showering
or 4 payments of $26.25 with Info
We lose mobility as we age. While many seniors want their freedom, it can be difficult to do daily tasks such as showering and bathing. Showers are a prime location for falls, which can be particularly detrimental to staying healthy and independent.
The K-Care Shower Stool can be used for the short term postoperatively, or a safe shower stool can minimise falls risks in the shower.
- This chair is built to be as flexible as possible for use at home or in a nursing home setting
- This shower stool is designed with hygiene and easy-to-clean in mind
- This shower stool is made with zinc-treated mild steel, so it allows it to be easily wiped down and disinfected in seconds for flexible use
- It has armrests to provide additional support
Who can use the K-care shower stool with arms?
The shower stool is built to make transfers and showering as easy as possible for older people and users with limited mobility in mind. Its quick and easy adjustability makes it an effective solution.
This shower stool is a very beneficial assistive aid to use after a surgical procedure such as knee or hip replacement. At Statewide Home Health Care, we have a range of independent living and mobility aids to maximise comfort, improve safety and enhance surgical recovery at home. A great boost for post-operative mobility!
K-Care shower stool with Arms
- Seat frame width: 460mm
- Seat width: 350mm
- Adjustable seat height: 490mm - 610mm
- Seat depth: 300mm
- Maximum user weight: 110kg