Shower Stool without Arms K-Care
K-Care Shower Stool without arms provides a rest for the user while showering and is ideal in a smaller shower area.
- Height and angle adjustable to accommodate the user and uneven floors.
- Anti-slip feet for safer showering
- Comfortable and safe shower stool that fits most users
or 4 payments of $22.00 with Info
As we age, it is important to maintain your independence and mobility. Sometimes performing simple tasks, like showering can be a challenge . A K-care shower stool without arms is a reliable and stable seat that reduces the risk of falls in the shower.
The K-Care Shower Stool without arms can be used for short term post operatively, or as a long term solution in the shower.
- This shower stool is built to be as flexible as possible for use at home or in a nursing home setting.
- This shower stool is designed with hygiene and easy-to-clean in mind.
- This shower stool is made with zinc treated mild steel, so it allows it to be easily wiped down and disinfected in seconds for flexible use.
- It has arm rests to provide additional support.
Who can use the K-care shower stool without arms?
The shower stool is built to make transfers and showering as easy as possible for those with limited mobility.
Its quick and easy adjustability makes it an effective solution for people of all heights.
This shower stool is a beneficial assistive aid to use after a surgical procedure such as knee or hip replacement. At Statewide Home Health Care, we have a range of independent living and mobility aids to maximise comfort, improve safety and enhance surgical recovery at home providing a great boost for post-operative mobility!
- Seat width: 350mm
- Adjustable seat height: 490mm to 610mm
- Seat depth: 300mm
- Maximum user weight: 110kg