King Single Floorline Bed
Our Floorline 7.5 Bed has a low height of just 7.5cm, offering excellent safety, comfort, and peace of mind to users and carers.
- Excellent height adjustability – low height of 7.5cm, max height of 66cm
- Ideal for those at risk of injury from falls, without the need for side rails
- 4-way electronic adjustment, including height, back rest, knee break and trendelenburg
The Floorline 7.5 Bed is a highly versatile electrically adjustable bed, suitable for care either at home or at a facility level. Its excellent height adjustability, including the low height of just 7.5cm to the mattress platform makes it ideal for those at risk of injury from falls, without the need for inhibitive side rails. The Floorline 7.5 Bed has a warm and attractive appearance with slimline beech wooden bed ends that do not impede the user or carer's line of sight.
- Floorline bed – low height to top of mattress platform only 7.5cm
- Low bed ends for excellent patient visibility
- Attractive wooden bed ends with concealed actuators
- 4-way electronic adjustment
- Electronic height adjustment, backrest, knee break, and trendelenburg
- Trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg functionality
- Auto contour function supports user position when adjusting
- Auto-stop at a height of 250mm when lowering the bed to reduce crash risk
- Emergency self-leveling function
- Safe working load of 200kg
- External dimensions: 2255 x 1230mm
- Recommended mattress size: 1980 x 1050mm
- Pull-apart bed for transportability, tool-free assembly
A floorline hospital bed, sometimes referred to as a low-height hospital bed or low-profile hospital bed, offers a specialized solution aimed at ensuring patient safety, especially for those who may be prone to accidental falls from their bed. These beds feature a unique design element: that when lowered, they rest very close to the floor, effectively minimizing the chances of injuries that could occur if patients were to unintentionally roll off the bed.
This distinctive design not only addresses the important issue of fall prevention but also provides an added sense of security for both patients and caregivers.
In this discussion, we will explore the advantages and practical uses of floorline hospital beds, highlighting how they contribute to a safer and more comfortable healthcare environment.
Key Features of Floorline Hospital Beds:
The defining feature of a floorline bed is its significantly lower height compared to conventional hospital beds. These beds are engineered to sit closer to the ground, typically with a clearance of just a few inches, making it easier for patients to access and exit the bed safely.
Fall prevention is a paramount consideration in the design of floorline beds. The low height minimizes the distance a patient would fall if they were to accidentally roll out of bed, significantly reducing the risk of injuries, fractures, or other fall-related complications.
Despite their lower height, floorline beds still retain the versatility of adjustable features found in traditional hospital beds.
- Hi and Low adjustment
- Electric backrest with contour adjustment
- Electric knee-bend with leg lift function
- Trendelenburg Position and Reverse Trendelenburg Position
- Comfort position
Patients and caregivers can adjust the head and foot positions to find the most comfortable and therapeutic configurations.
To ensure patient comfort, floorline beds typically feature high-quality mattresses that prioritize both support and pressure relief. This helps patients rest well while maintaining their safety.
The adjustable height of the floorline bed makes it more accessible for patients with mobility challenges, enabling easier transfers from wheelchairs or mobility aids.
Caregivers benefit from the reduced risk of strain and injury associated with assisting patients in and out of bed due to the bed's low profile.
In summary, floorline hospital beds offer a unique and valuable solution to the challenge of falls prevention, especially in the care of elderly individuals and those with mobility limitations. Their design, safety features, and focus on patient comfort make them an essential component of modern care environment.
- Safe working load: 200kg
- Overall length: 2275mm
- Overall width: 1070mm
- Platform height: 75mm - 660mm
- Platform length: 2000mm
- Platform width: 912mm
- Recommended mattress size: 1900mm x 880mm
- Backrest angle max: 70°
- Kneebreak angle max: 35°
- Trendelenburg angle max: 12°