ROSE Floorline Bed with Knee Bend
A locally manufactured Floorline Bed that looks great, and meets all known TGA Standards.
The Rose Floor line bed is specially designed to lower the patient to floor level, thereby negating the need for side rails. One significant feature of the bed is that the mattress base can be folded in the middle for easy transport and storage. This bed has a strong steel frame that has been tested to safely support a rated load of 200kg The height range of this bed is 12.5cm - 83.5cm (measured from the top of the mattress platform). The standard Rose bed has a width of 90cm, but is also available in a King Single platform width of 107cm. Both sizes are standard with adjustable backrest and knee bend. The foot end bed tower has a mounting bar to support a mattress air pump, preventing the pump from being accidentally crushed if the bed is lowered to the floor. Both backrest & knee bend actuators are supported under the mattress base and do not come into contact with the ground when the bed is lowered. The bed has a tilt function, giving additional comfort options for patients. This function allows the mattress platform to be independently raised or lowered to any angle required. The bed has been cycle tested 2000 times with its rated load to ensure it is reliable and safe. All testing of this bed has been carried out in accordance with Australian Standards and meets the requirements of the TGA.
- Maximum Height 825mm (975mm inc. mattress)
- Minimum Height 125mm Mattress Base 1930mm x 900mm
- 5 year Electrical Warranty
- 10 year Structural Warranty
- Electric knee-bend and foot elevation
- Dewert electronics
- 100mm Locking wheels
- Alternating Air Mattress pump mounting bracket
- Also Available: Custom models - Head board design - Remote Control - Battery Back-up - Built in control panel with patient 'lock-out' function.