Nova Knee Scooter TKW-12, Knee Walker
The Nova Knee Scooter (TKW-12) is an excellent mobility device for foot or ankle injuries. A knee scooter to carry your foot! The Knee Walker is a patient-powered knee scooter that works great when you can't bear weight on your foot or ankle.
- Eliminates tripping or falling associated with crutches
- Less fatigue due to conserved energy
- Hire Nova Knee Scooter TKW-12 in Melbourne
or 4 payments of $131.25 with Info
Product hire enquiry
Weekly Hire Rate: $35.000000
To hire this product submit a request below and we’ll reply to you shortly with confirmation of the dates and a quote for your requested hire period.
The Nova Knee Walker greatly improves the quality of life by allowing the patient greater mobility, stability and comfort with less effort. Not only does a Knee Walker take less energy to propel on hard, level ground as compared with a walker or crutches, it also improves balance due to its broad base of support. Considering these benefits, it may seem surprising to hear that Knee Walkers also strengthen muscles instead of allowing atrophy, that is, wasting away of muscles and bone mass. Atrophy is one of the negative consequences of using crutches, walkers, and wheelchairs. By exercising most or all of the muscles around the knee, hip, and trunk during regular use, recipients benefit from a strengthening of those muscles in both the injured and uninjured legs.
- Prevents atrophy by strengthening proximal muscles in the affected leg.
- Provides stability for those with compromised balance.
- Improves circulation in the affected leg.
- Partially elevates affected leg for less pain and swelling.
- Can be used as a bench or footstool during rest.
- Folds in seconds for transport or storage (no need to disassemble).
- * Self Assembly is required.
The Nova Knee Walker is a leg caddy is for people with foot or ankle injuries, individuals having foot/ankle surgery, diabetics with Charcot joint disease, ulcers or other complications, patients with Achilles tendon problems, or foot reconstruction, and clients with neuromuscular problems, arthritis, or amputations.
- Handle Height adjustments 78cm to 94
- Knee pad height adjustable from 44cm to 56cm
- Handle folds down for easy storage
- For users 157 cm to 193cm
- Product weight: 11kg
- Maximum user weight capacity: 130kg