Rubber Threshold Ramp
This is the text used for a basic product overview. It should be brief and to the point.
Rubber Threshold Ramps from Pride(tm) Lifts and Ramps provide a durable, safe means of navigating uneven household surfaces including small steps and doorways. A hidden dovetail locking system allows for easy installation and incremental ramp height adjustment of up to 3 inches. Modular design makes Rubber Threshold Ramps a practical and affordable home accessibility solution.
- Meets ADA slope requirements
- Constructed of high-impact recycled rubber for durability & long life
- Five total pieces:
- Increased by 1/2" height increments
- From 1" to 3" at maximum height
- 36" of usable space
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Slip resistant
- Easy to install
- 850 lbs. weight capacity
- Can be trimmed or notched for a custom fit
|Rise||Total Length||Usable width||Overall Width||Total Weight|
|2.5cm (1")||26.5 cm||91.4 cm||99.1 cm||4.3 kg|
|3.8 cm (1.5")||44.0 cm||91.4 cm||104.1 cm||9.75 kg|
|5.1 cm (2")||61.5 cm||91.4 cm||108 cm||16.8 kg|
|6.4cm (2.5")||79 cm||91.4 cm||112.3 cm||25 kg|
|7.6cm (3")||98.1 cm||91.4 cm||116.8 cm||34.4 kg|
The Rubber Threshold Ramp has a maximum inclie of 4 degrees.