Sealskinz Children's Cast Protectors
The Sealskinz is waterproof up to the cuff at the top and also breathable.
or 4 payments of $12.25 with Info
They allow a child with, for example, a below-knee cast to play on damp sand on the beach. The Sealskinz is waterproof up to the cuff at the top and also breathable. This allows a child to use it when outdoors, keeping the plaster clean and dry without the fear of damage to the cast.
The SealSkinz sock will stretch over the cast and can be pulled up to well above the knee. The top is a knitted cuff that is not waterproof but dirt and dust resistant and will prevent grit etc from falling into the cast. Pull the Sealskinz up over the cast and as high up the leg as possible.
- Outer lining: 91% Nylon, 9% Elastane.
- Membrane: Hydrophilic membrane.
- Inner lining: 35% Merino wool, 34% Acrylic, 28% Polyester, 2% Elastodiene, 1% Elastane
Care In Use:
- Machine wash inside out using the hand or wool wash option, at a maximum of 40 degrees.
- Standard detergent.
- No bleach.
- Drip dry naturally.
- Avoid direct heat sources to prevent damaging the waterproof membrane.
- Do not iron.