Shell Chair - Pressure Relief Chair
The Shell Chair is a comfortable mobile seating solution designed to maximise user access and social interaction within an Aged Care Facility or Healthcare environment.
- Maximises Independence & Function
- Lightweight Ergonomic Design
- Genuine Dartex PU Fabric
The Shell Chair is a portable mobile seating system designed to maximise user access and social interaction within an aged-care facility or health care environment.
The compact design allows access to meals, games and other activities shared under tables. The lightweight frame with anterior tilt feature for sit-to-stand transition reduces carers ' manual handling burden.
A few features of the Shell Chair:
- Forward tilt functionality assists with chair egress and standing transfers
- Backwards tilt functionality assists in pressure redistribution and patient stability during transfers
- Lightweight and Maneuverable - 12.5” rear wheels with attendant foot brake, 5” front swivel castors
- Safety Lap Belt, attendant Carer Push Handle
- Adjustable Seat Height, Genuine Dartex PU Fabric - An anti-bacterial, fire retardant fabric that is a high stretch to help manage pressure injury risk
- Ergonomic Leg Rest - The supportive leg rest automatically raises or lowers as the chair is tilted
- Comfort & Support - Ergonomic wing headrest and lumbar cushioning for improved seating posture
- Storage Pocket - Conveniently carries everyday items such as clipboards, magazines or diaries
- Removable Seat Cushion - Facilitates acute pressure care options such as utilising a ROHO cushions
- Maximum user weight 135kg