- Delivery charges apply to all orders processed online.
- We may be able to consolidate shipping for orders with multiple items.
- We only ship to physical addresses, where a person is available to accept delivery. (To avoid delays and possible second delivery charges, we strongly recommend that you provide an attended business address (such as a work address), where someone you trust will be available to receive and sign for the delivery during normal business hours.)
- Orders for products are processed within 1 business day of receipt of payment.
- Out-of-stock products will be placed on backorder and you will advised by email.
- Freight will be charged at a nominal rate with the exception of “bulky items”. Freight for “bulky items” will be charged at actual cost. Please contact Customer Service to determine the freight charges applicable to your order.
- Refused deliveries – we reserve the right to add an additional delivery charge on all consignments which are refused delivery without justification.
- If we incur extra delivery charges as a result of your action or inaction, these may be passed on to you at our discretion.
- An example of such charges are second delivery charges by couriers as a result of you or someone who can receive the goods not being in attendance at your nominated delivery address when you have specified that the address is attended during normal business hours.
- We may require that all charges are paid before re-delivery is re-attempted.
- Payment for the full amount of the order inclusive of delivery must be received before the order will be processed by us.
Notice of Wrong Delivery, Non Delivery or Damage
- Discrepancies in goods delivered such as short delivery, incorrect items supplied, damaged items should be advised within seven (7) working days.
- Any discrepancies between goods received and goods invoiced should be advised within seven (7) days of receipt of invoice.
- Any claims made outside of the seven (7) working day period may not be accepted.
To cancel an order that has not been processed, please contact our Customer Service Department on (03) 9591 6234 as soon as possible. However, if an order has been processed and delivered, please refer to the Request for Credit and Product Returns Policy below.
Request for Credit and Product Returns
- Contact our Customer Service Department on (03) 9591 6234 to request a product return.
- Request for credit and product returns should be made within 14 working days from the receipt of goods.
- Products must be in new and resalable condition and in its original packaging.
- No returns on non stock and/or customised/special orders unless faulty.
- Freight for product returns are the responsibility of the customer unless the product return is faulty or due to an error by the Company.
- We apologise, for health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene and oral products (e.g. continence products, hip protectors) unless faulty on receipt of products.
- The Company must agree to the credit request prior to the return of the items/goods. If agreed, Customer Service will issue you a Returns Authorisation (RA) number. Write the RA number on the outside of your return shipment. Do not write the information on the original product packaging. Please send package to: Statewide Home Health Care, 501 Nepean Highway, BRIGHTON EAST, VIC, 3186.
- Credits for returns are issued only to the original purchaser and only following the receipt of the returned goods.
- A replacement or refund item will only be given once the faulty item has been received and tested for the specific fault/problem specified.
- Our service centre reserves the right to reject incomplete or not properly packaged items.
- Where products are being returned to Statewide Home Health Care, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the product is packaged safely with a copy of the receipt enclosed together with the Returns Authorisation number. We do not accept liability for any damage/loss that occurs whilst products are in transit. Collection and return of the products can be coordinated by Customer Service.
- We do not provide refunds or exchanges for incorrectly ordered goods that have been delivered.
- Delivery fees are not refundable.
- A manufacturer’s warranty applies to products when used in accordance with the user instructions and when the product has been properly maintained. Warranties do not extend to products damaged by any abuse, accident or improper use. Please contact Customer Service for more details.
- A copy of the receipt must be provided with the returned goods when claiming under a warranty.
- Warranty’s cannot be claimed for dents, scratches or blemishes which occur after the purchase date.
- Warranty does not cover consumable items subject to “wear & tear”. Warranty does not cover negligence, accident or improper installation.
- Warranty does not cover unauthorised repairs or alterations.
- Products described and illustrated in this catalogue are subject to modification consistent with changes in design, specifications or other factors.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided within this catalogue, the Company reserves the right to correct any errors and/or omissions found within.
- All prices are shown in Australian Dollars (AUD) on the our website www.shhc.com.au.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All pricing is inclusive of GST.
Title to Goods
Ownership (title) of the goods only passes to the purchaser on full payment of the appropriate invoice.
The company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by circumstances beyond the company’s control, including but not limited to an act of God, war, terrorism, civil disturbance, governmental restrictions, import or export regulations, industrial disputes and difficulties in obtaining labour or materials. Should any such event occur, the company might cancel or suspend this contract without incurring liability for any loss or damage caused.