Thera-med Hand Positioning Support
Elevates and Supports the Hand, Wrist, Thumb and Fingers to give comfort, relief and support post surgery or for increased circulation.
- Fully Adjustable and Easy to Maintain
- Simple, Comfortable and Effective
- Supports the Hand, Wrist, Thumb and Fingers.
or 4 payments of $14.75 with Info
The Theramed Hand Elevation Support is designed to give effective and comfortable hand support with no impact on the user. It can be used when lying down or seated to raise the hand and is an effective tool for relief after hand surgery, finger surgery, thumb surgery, and wrist surgery. Easy to handle, adjust, and lightweight.
Fully Adjustable and Easy to Maintain:
The Theramed Hand Positioning Support is completely adjustable and the user can remove filling to lower the angle to the position or elevation that best suits users.
The SteriPlus cover is easy to wipe clean and is suitable for a multitude of uses.
Simple, Comfortable, and Effective.:
- Gives comfort after hand surgery and wrist surgery by elevating your hand and wrist.
- Elevation should lessen any hand pain and wrist pain by encouraging blood flow naturally through gravity benefits of raising.
- Benefits should be seen in a number of cases
- Post-hand Surgery for hand surgery recovery.
- Post-wrist Surgery for wrist surgery recovery.
- Scaphoid surgery for scaphoid recovery.
- Arthritis hand pain for arthritis pain management.
- Height: 17cm
- Inner: Polystyrene Balls
- Country of Manufacture: Australian Made
- Depth: 25cm
- Width: 25cm