BioSkin Hinged Knee Skin (Wrap Around)
The BioSkin Hinged Knee Brace provides compression and support to the knee joint.
The bi-centric, aluminium hinges are made of high-grade aluminum to deliver sufficient support while being lightweight and low profile.
Made of our proprietary 2SL material, the unique wraparound design allows for tremendous adjustability in a knee brace and a customized fit because the entire front side is Velcro compatible.
Features of bio-skin hinged knee brace:
- Available in front closure design for easy application
- Finger loops enable easy pull-on application
- Offset hinge reduces pressure on the knee joint
- Unique strapping system minimizes migration
- Donut and horseshoe buttresses can change position to allow custom patella support
- Custom molded soft condylar padding
- 100% neoprene-free and latex free
- Knee stabilty
- General knee pain
Injuries Treated (bioskin hinged knee brace):
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Sprain
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Tear or Sprain
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Tear or Sprain
- Meniscus Tear
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Sprain
LIGHTEST HINGED KNEE BRACE
The hinges used in the BioSkin Hinged Knee Brace are made from an extremely lightweight aluminum commonly used in aviation because of its strength-to-weight ratio. This provides you with all the stability of a hinged knee brace without excess bulk and weight
The top and bottom strap of the Hinged Knee Brace provide extra stabilization and are elastic so they can move with your body as your muscles flex and extend during movement and exercise.
The wraparound design is perfect for those with limited flexibility or hard-to-fit leg shapes. The front panel is Velcro-compatible for a totally customized fit.