Centrius Air Alternating Mattress (King Single)
Centrius Air Alternating Mattress (king single) is designed to facilitate blood circulation and provide maximum tissue pressure redistribution and relief for treating and preventing pressure injuries.
Product hire enquiry
Weekly Hire Rate: $80.000000
To hire this product submit a request below and we’ll reply to you shortly with confirmation of the dates and a quote for your requested hire period.
Carilex Centrius is compatible with multiple Carilex mattresses: The Carilex Entrix 5 Mattress Overlay System, the Entrix Lux Mattress Replacement System and the FIT Mattress Replacement System (with optional foam base) are designed to facilitate blood circulation and provide maximum tissue pressure redistribution and relief for treating and preventing pressure injuries. It is the ideal therapy system providing a low noise level and a comfortable modular cell design for superior sleeping quality.
Features of Centrius Air Alternating Mattress (King Single)
- Cable management - Comes with a pocket on the side for no-fuss cable and cord management.
- Quick-connect coupling - Provides an easy connection between the power unit and the mattress.
- CPR - Deflates the entire mattress for an emergency.
- Patient Envelopment - Envelop and offload patient body mass by expanding the therapy contact area and depth.
- Four Directional Stretch Coverlet - High quality washable, four-way stretch, shear force reduction, while providing excellent moisture permeability.
- Optional Foam Base - Extra 2’’ foam protection for patient support.
- Lightweight Power Unit
- Mattress Overlay
- Mattress Replacement
- MAX Inflation
- Memory Recall
- Multiple Mattress Sizes
- Pressure Redistribution
- Whisper Quiet
- 5" Air Cell
- 7" Air Cell
- 8" Air Cell
Power Unit Model: REF: SR366
Power Input: 220-240Vac 50Hz 0.2A
Power Consumption: Max 12W
Weight: Power Unit : 2.8Kg
Mattress Set: 4.1kg, 4.3kg
Power Unit: 315 x 220 x 120mm ( W x H x D )
32” x 80” x 5” ( 82 x 200 x 13 cm )
36” x 80” x 5” ( 90 x 200 x 13 cm )
32” x 80” x 7” ( 82 x 200 x 18 cm )
36” x 80” x 7” ( 90 x 200 x 18 cm )
32” x 80” x 8” ( 82 x 200 x 20 cm )
36” x 80” x 8” ( 90 x 200 x 20 cm )
other size upon request
Agency Approval: IEC/EN60601-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, AS/NZS IEC60601-1
Operating Condition: Temperature : 5°C to 40°C, Humidity : 15% to 90%
Transportation & Storage Condition: Temperature : -25°C to 70°C, Humidity : 0% to 90%
Weight Capacity: Entrix 5: 150kg / Entrix Lux: 180kg / FIT: 250kg
This Power Unit is not AP/APG protected