5150HD - Walking Frame (Heavy Duty)
Ideal frame and configuration for safe indoor mobilising, specifically slow stream rehabilitation. HD design perfect for ward use.
Or 4 interest-free payments of $57.00 with Learn more.
This Walking Frame is strong and durable. This heavy duty model has been designed for use in a Nursing home or Hospital Ward. The Plastic moulded handgrips are easy to clean for infection control. The Frame has also been reinforced to lift its safe working load upto 160kgs. Made from a Powder Coated Steel frame with aluminium adjustable legs this aid has been designed with angled side bracing to allow the patient to have support over the toilet. The is our most popular frame ideal for: Slow Stream and Hip or knee replacement patients.
- Hard Plastic Moulded Handles
- Powder coated steel frame for strength and durability
- Front castors and rear ski's
- Handle height: 78 cm - 90 cm ( 25 mm increments )
- Width between feet: 56 cm
- Maximum user weight capacity: 160 kg