- This gives a very comfortable lift and transfer since the user can easily be rotated.
- The Birdie folds quick and easily without the use of tools making it easy to transport and store.
- The Birdie comes standard with electric leg adjustment and has a 170kg weight limit, making it ideal for in the nursing or care home environments.
- Compact without compromising on comfort.
- Total user comfort Maximises space for the user even when the hoist is in the highest position. This gives a very comfortable lift and transfer since the user can easily be rotated in the hoist. Consequently, it makes the placing of the user into the bed/wheelchair much easier for the carer.
- The optimisation of space creates a high level of comfort since the user's knees will not be close to the actuator of the hoist. You have, then, a very low risk of injuring the knees of the user.
- Ease of handling: simple to fold, unfold and dismantle without tools Handling the lifter has been made as smooth and easy as possible as the hoists can easily be folded and unfolded without the need for tools.
- The Birdie takes up minimal space when stored and is easy to push and transport.
- TUV-certification for maximum security
- For total security, the hoists come with a snap-lock system, thus minimizing the risk of accident.
- The lifters are CE-certified in line with the Medical Device Directive 93/42/ECC.
- To ensure the hoists comply with AS 10535 (the Australasian standard for hoists) the hoist has been rigorously tested both by Invacare(r) and the German TUV institute, an accredited external body.
- Configured to user needs Users can enjoy maximum flexibility with a range of spreader bars and a very comfortable sling range, which allows for individual adjustment of the transfer.
|Safe Working Load||170kg|
|Total width closed (external measure)||68cm|
|Total internal width (base closed/open)||58cm/91cm|
|Lifting range (from sling attach point)||47.5cm-170cm|
|Base height (top of legs)||11.5cm|
|Total weight (inc. Spreader Bar)||44kg|
|Weight of heaviest part (base)||21kg|
|Manual emergency lowering||Yes|
|Electric emergency lowering||Yes|