Keyhole Wedge - Angled Relief Cushion
Post-natal or post-operative relief. Keyhole Cushion is a high density cushion with a symmetrical aperture. Designed for post natal or post operative discomfort, haemorrhoids, bruised cocccyx and other painful conditions.
or 4 payments of $19.75 with Info
Relieves the pressure and the pain - An angled seat cushion with a symmetrical aperture. Specially designed to relieve:
- Post-natal discomfort
- Post-operative pain
- The discomfort of haemorrhoids
- The pain from a sore or bruised coccyx
- and other painful conditions which involve this sensitive area.
The keyhole seat cushion gives therapeutic, pressure-free comfort when sitting. Designed to take the weight on the user's body contact points (Ischial Tuberosity's) and along thighs. Tender parts are left free and no pressure on the perineum means patient comfort is assured.
- The unique symmetrical aperture relieves pressure on tender parts
- Reduces sensitivity & pain associated with sitting for long periods
- Support and comfort where it counts
- The two-way relief wedge that doesn't let you down!
- Waterproof cover bacteria-resistant
- Optional cotton over covers
Size : 42 cm across X 40 cm x 2.6 cm (Thin) x 7 cm (thick)