Roho Dry Flotation Section only (no cover)
4 sections required to make full single overlay.
The ROHO DRY FLOATATION Mattress system is the ORIGINAL non-powered, adjustable, zoned, advanced pressure-relieving mattress overlay.
or 4 payments of $250.00 with Info
The ROHO DRY FLOATATION Mattress System has been designed to address the needs of the clinician care giver and the compromised patient by providing an environment in which the patient can comfortably lie or sit for long periods of time without the fear of compromised blood flow and the resulting effect of tissue damage/breakdown. The ROHO Mattress System achieves this by exposing the patient to compression therapy which addresses edema associted with chronic wounds and flaps, and by providing a system which conforms to the patients body without deforming the vascular bed. The ROHO DRY FLOATATION Mattress system is the ORIGINAL non-powered, adjustable, zoned, advanced pressure-relieving mattress overlay.
- Helps heal advanced stage (III & IV) ischemic ulcers.
- Friction and shear relief surface.
- Zoned. Each 18.5" x 34". Four sections required to make full single overlay.
- Adjustable. 3" (8 cm) high air cells can be adjusted to the patient's body shape and size.
- Non-powered. Requires no external power source.
- Drainage holes pull fluids away from incontinent client.
- Durable neoprene rubber is flame-resistant and can be easily cleaned.
- Repairable. Extends overall life of mattress.
- Reusable covers are available.
- Approximate Weight: 8 lbs. per section) or 32 lbs. for a complete unit / 3.6 kg per section (14.4 kg for a complete unit)
- 24-month limited warranty.