Aspire Rehab RS Classic Tilt-in-space Wheelchair
The Rehab RS Classic Tilt-in-space Wheelchair is designed for a user who has limited ability to reposition themselves in a device and as a result, is at risk of pressure injuries.
- Sophisticated Comfort - Multi-stretch fabric on seat and back pillows are covered PU breathable
- Easy to Clean
- Highly Adjustable - The broad range of adjustable characteristics meet many clinical needs and are designed for convenience and support.
The REHAB RS is perfect for the user requiring enhanced postural assistance and redistribution of body weight. It is easy to achieve a reclined stance, making the REHAB RS also an excellent choice for all those who get exhausted quickly.
The functionality of Tilt-In-Space (TIS) encourages enhanced assistance and better positioning. This makes it possible for caregivers to place the user for optimum convenience. Adjustable, elevating leg rests enable the precise positioning of the legs.
Multi-stretch covered PU breathable fabric on seat and back pillows ensure optimum skin micro-climate, comfort and improves the results of pressure care.
- Tilt (26°) and backrest recline (30°) this facilitates weight re-distribution and the preservation of skin integrity. It also optimises user comfort, decreases user fatigue and assists with head control.
- Adjustable seat depth and width.
- Height adjustable and removable armrests.
- Adjustable headrest.
- Heavy duty, padded, elevating leg rests (std).
- Crash Tested – to AS/NZ3616.196
- Maximum user weight 180kg
Care for your wheelchair
- The seat and backrest cushions can be removed for cleaning. The breathable PU cover can be wiped with a wet sponge and is compatible with Tuffie Wipes provided it is then wiped down with a damp cloth afterwards. All other components can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Brakes should be checked regularly or at least weekly.
- Check the condition of tyres at least twice per month.
- Check that rear wheel spoke are not loose. Loose wheel spokes can reduce the strength of the rims and must be safely adjusted by a qualified technician.
- Always keep rear wheel quick-release axles clean and free from dirt and hair build-up.