The Revolution Chair
The Revolution chair incorporates a unique, patented "swivel-slide" technology allowing easy access to the chair and to a table edge without moving its legs.
Or 4 interest-free payments of $210.00 with Learn more.
The Revolution chair incorporates a unique, patented "swivel-slide" technology allowing easy access to the chair and to a table edge without moving its legs. The chair swings open to accommodate its user. It then slowly turns to face the table and gradually slides forward until the user is 150mm (standard) distance from the table edge. When the user wishes to exit the chair, a tab on the side of the seat is pulled and the seat gradually slides back from the table. Then, the seat turns away from the table and the user exits the chair. Advantages:
- No more shoving residents and patients up to the edge of a table.
- Patients and residents can seat themselves and don't require assistance.
- Gives users greater independence.
- The chair is safe; no wheels, supporting up to 120kg.
- saves money; less time sitting residents for meals.
- Fewer WorkCover claims from staff.
- Swivel seat pan
- Slide mechanism brings seat forward to 50mm from table's edge
- Soft and durable polyurethane arms.
- Dining rooms
- Rehabilitation facilities
- Disability services.
- Seat Width: 450mm
- Seat Height: 480mm
- Seat Depth: 485mm
- Overall Width: 505mm
- Overall Depth: 560mm