By entering the competition ‘Make this Valentine’s Day about Y-O-U – Win A Home Fitness Pack’ you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is:
CAMPSILL PTY. LTD. (ACN 054 757 532) / STATEWIDE HOME HEALTH CARE of registered office address at 501, Nepean Hwy, Brighton East VIC 3187.
The aforementioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Who can enter?
ONLY Australian residents can enter the competition.
Employees of the promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. How to enter?
Competition starts on the 25th of January 2021 12.00 am AEDT and ends on the 11th of February 2021 11.59 pm AEDT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
To enter the competition, entrants must:
- Tell us why you would love to win the home fitness pack.
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter www.shhc.com.au/win-a-home-fitness-pack-this-valentines-day-2021/
4. The Prize
- Statewide Home Health Care holds the right to select the winner on the basis of their answer’s creativity.
- The prize is “A Home Fitness Pack” which includes the following products:
- Fitball (65cm); - https://www.shhc.com.au/fit-ball
- Pair of Hand weights; - https://www.shhc.com.au/vinyl-dumbbell
- Box of Theraband (Blue Extra Heavy 5.5mt); - https://www.shhc.com.au/resistance-bands-thera-band
- Exercise mat (1800x600x20); - https://www.shhc.com.au/exercise-mats
- Backnobber - https://www.shhc.com.au/sports-medicine/massage-therapy/original-backnobber%C2%AEii
- One winner will win a Home Fitness Pack.
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook messenger or Instagram Direct Message or via Email.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or in exchange for any other form of products/services or has no refund value.
- The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize.
5. How the promoter determines the winner?
This competition is a game of skill. In deciding the winner, chance plays no role. This refers to participants who have posted on why they would love to win a Home Fitness Pack/prize.
All entries will be reviewed for any inappropriate material by Statewide Home Health Care. Based on their dedication to participating in the competition and their comment on the post, a staff member from Statewide Home Health Care will pick the winner.
6. The Winner
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s names will be published on the promoter’s website.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
7. Other General Terms & Conditions
- Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Statewide Home Health Care.
- By subscribing to the monthly newsletter means that the promoter will be using the provided email address to send monthly promotional emails. If you wish to not receive any promotional emails you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Statewide Home Health Care reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Statewide Home Health Care (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Statewide Home Health Care (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Statewide Home Health Care’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Statewide Home Health Care) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Statewide Home Health Care; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Statewide Home Health Care collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Statewide Home Health Care will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Statewide Home Health Care for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law.
If you have any other questions, clarifications and complaints in regards to this competition, please email to Sasha at email@example.com.