How to Participate?
Step 1: Snap a pic of you taking a break with the new SHHC product catalogue.
Step 2: Share it on Facebook / Instagram and use the hashtag #SHHCTakeABreak.
Step 3: Tag a mate who needs a break.
Take a Break! Enjoy our New Catalogue!
Download a Digital SHHC Product Catalogue Order a Printed SHHC Product Catalogue
Competition Terms & Conditions
This Statewide Home Health Care Promotion is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below "Terms and Conditions".
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to SHHC in-store and online customers.
How to Enter
- Snap a pic of you taking a break with the new SHHC product catalogue.
- Share it on Facebook / Instagram and use the hashtag #SHHCTakeABreak.
- Tag a mate who needs a break.
- The promotion ends midnight Thursday 19th December 2019.
- The winner is drawn on the 23rd December 2019.
The prize is a "KitKat Jar" or “2 Gold Class Tickets”. Only one winner will be chosen randomly. The winner has the choice of choosing ONE of the prizes from the given prizes.
Terms and Conditions
- There is one “KitKat jar” or “2 Gold Class Tickets” to be won over the period of the competition.
- The prize is offered by Statewide Home Health Care.
- The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other form of products/services.
- This is a single-use prize. Any unused portion of the prize is forfeited and is not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit.
- Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant or via their Facebook or Instagram profile. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn, and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Statewide Home Health Care.
- Statewide Home Health Care reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
General Terms & Conditions
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”) and New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Statewide Home Health Care (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Statewide Home Health Care (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Statewide Home Health Care’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Statewide Home Health Care) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Statewide Home Health Care; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Statewide Home Health Care collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Statewide Home Health Care will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Statewide Home Health Care for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law.